Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

I have so many pictures that I haven't gone through to post yet. I'll will get around to that this week! All in all it was a wonderful weekend filled with good weather and great family! Thursday night my sister, her dog Champ, me and Ally headed to the lake (Patrick had to work :( ). Everyone was already there!
We sat around on the deck until after midnight just talking and enjoying each others company. We had a grand total of 17 people and 13 dogs(7 of the dogs were 2 week old puppies so they weren't to much trouble)! We all got up early Friday morning. The kids woke most everyone up at 6:00. We went on a boat ride so we could wake board before the water got to rough! We swam and Dad grilled. We had enough food to feed a small country! It was all wonderful!
Friday night the "kids",Which would be Me (23), Sister (20), John and Mark (19), played Mexican Train Dominoes. We also let Drew(9) play a few rounds!
Saturday we did the same only we watched fireworks. It was a wonderful weekend. But I was very Glad to get home to my husband and air condition!!! (We don't have ac at the lake!)

No comments: