Thursday, September 24, 2009

TV Time

I watch way to much TV. I am slightly embarrassed by it. My husband works nights so I don't feel so bad about it. This week starts the Season Premieres. Tonight is Greys Anatomy.

Here is a quick rundown of my TV schedule each week!



Sunday
  • Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
  • Desperate Housewives

Monday

  • One Tree Hill
  • The Rachel Zoe Project

Tuesday

  • 90210
  • Melrose Place
  • 18 Kids & Counting
  • Flipping Out
  • Shark Tank

Wednesday

  • Glee
  • Toddlers & Tiaras

Thursday

  • Survivor
  • Greys Anatomy
  • The Real Housewives (currently Atlanta)
  • Project Runway

Friday

  • Ugly Betty

Saturday

  • Football
  • Football
  • Football

Other Shows that are not currently on that I watch


  • American Idol
  • The Secret Life of the American Teenager
  • The Bachelor/ Bachelorette

Folks that is a lot of TV! I really need to get some hobbies!

1 comment:

Caroline Adams said...

I am right there with you Maggie!