Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hey Panthers...

Well we beat FIU...it wasn't pretty but it was a win none the less! Our team didn't look as good as I thought they ought to...but hey what do I know! It was a nice day for football. Everyone kept saying how hot it was and I thought it felt quite nice (well for Alabama anyway!) We had a great tailgate. The food was delish! Here are a few photos from the day.

Celebrating after a touchdown!Me and DadSaban talking to the reporters going into halftime!

Ally in her gameday shirt!

* Also I recently wrote a blog about tailgating and my college days during football season (that can be found here). As I was laying in bed this morning thinking about what I was going to wear to church I remembered that the first game my freshmen year was actually played in Birmingham at Legion Field. So the Oklahoma game was actually my second game as a student but the first in Tuscaloosa!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Great pictures! We'll be there tomorrow...sure hope it's a solid win!