Thursday, April 15, 2010

Girls Night

Last night I went to a little girls night with some of my friends from high school.  I don't get to catch up with them nearly enough.  Most of them went to UNA after high school and I went to UA so I didn't get to see them very often.  Now we've all gotten married and moved back home (or closer).  So we are getting to see each other more often but not nearly often enough.  We met at Natalie's house for a BBQ dinner.  Natalie has baby Caden who was born Jan. 23.  Caroline brought Jasper and three of the others are pregnant. 
Can you find 5 babies?
(I look terrible in this shot but everyone else looked good!)
 I was the only one there who is married that didn't have a child or one on the way.  I had a blast talking names and nurseries.  I love everything baby, I'm just not sold on the idea of being responsible for one 24/7!  But let me tell you hang out with a group like that and you'll think you need one.  Until you come home and get to sleep all night!  Ha! 
Some shots of the boys!
Mr. Jasper!  He has grown so much since the last time I saw him!
Mr. Caden.  He is such a good baby!  He let us just pass him around while he was asleep he didn't care at all!
I love his little smile!

Something interesting we talked about.  Two of the girls are not finding out what they are having.  This seems so exciting to me.  I want to be that way but I'm not sure I'll have the patience to now know when the time comes.  It seems that more and more people are not finding out the sex of their babies. I just thought that was interesting!

No comments: