Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Springtime

Spring is here.  It's almost felt like summer this week!  The past two weeks have been beautiful out.  I love this time of year when everything starts to bloom and you can just feel summer on its way.  I love summer.  The beach, the lake and the sun make me giddy!  This week I've been taking my big quilt and book into the back yard and just enjoying the sunshine.  Monday, Porter was here to help me enjoy the outdoors.  My brother and Patrick had been working on the truck all day long.  Porter had been right in the middle of it.  When I came in from work he was covered from head to toe in dirt and grease.  To top it off his shirt said "Messy" on it. 
This does not do him justice.  He looks fairly clean here.
He's not afraid of anything.  Notice Sam in the shade.  He didn't leave Porter's side.
On the swing.  I asked him to put his cup down so he could swing.  He sat it in the other swing.
Chilling on the slide.  Sam was his guard dog!
He loves Ally! He tried to put her on the slide.  She was having none of it. 
Ally has enjoyed her afternoons outside too!

I also went out this afternoon.  I spread out my quilt then Sam and Gracie took their places.  I had so squeeze in between them.  The Ally joined us on the quilt.  I laid out there for a little over an hour and soaked up the sun.  It was so nice and relaxing!

No comments: