Saturday, November 6, 2010

Gameday Cajun Style


VS
The weather is finally cool and screams football!  As it should the first week of November! I've got my jambalaya ready and I'm excited to get back to football! I don't know about yall but I am refreshed after the off weekend!  I hope my team is too!  It's been a busy day or two in the world of college football.  With the allegations surrounding the Newton camp the Tide hasn't gotten much attention.  Which is fine by me because the more everyone talks about it the more nervous I tend to get!  I think it's going to be a good game.  LSU looked good against Auburn and I think we've got our work cut out for us!  Not to mention Les Miles and all the tricks up his sleeves.  That man scares me, who can be that lucky.  I think skill and smarts will win out over luck and I hope I'm right. 
I'm still not sure what to think of the Newton saga.  I think it's ridiculous that these agents continue to make deals knowing it's against the rules.  I think there should be harsher punishments to the agents themselves.  They don't care what happens to the schools or players.  I think it's ridiculous the schools continue to accept deals knowing it's against the rules and knowing the consequences.  If it's not true I think it's sad that Newton's reputation has been put through the ringer again.  I hate Auburn and I'm not a Cam Newton fan but I hate that his character has been attacked in an article that non-directly accuses him of a crime that has not been proven.  The truth will come out! 
ROll Tide ROll!

1 comment:

Blasé said...

Until now, I was an Auburn fan...