Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm back

No, I didn't fall off the face of the earth.  (Although at some points this weekend I would have liked too!)  I have had the busiest four days in a while.  We had Thanksgiving Thursday, The Iron Bowl on Friday and threw a 50th Anniversary party for my Babo and Papa Saturday night.  By threw I mean we did all the decorating and food for 200+ people.  Talk about stressful!  I didn't get any Black Friday shopping done and I have a feeling I'm going to regret that!  But the holidays are in full swing!  The inside of the house is almost completely decorated however it also looks like a Christmas bomb went off so when I get all the debris cleared I'll try to take some photos for you all to see!
Wednesday, I still had some things I needed to get for the party and I wanted to find something to wear!  So I went to Hobby Lobby and people were nuts in there.  You would have thought that was the last day to buy anything to decorate for Christmas!  After that I went to the mall with Kristen!  I finally got home around 11 and still had to do laundry!  So I finally got to bed around 2:30! 
Hopefully, I can get caught up in real life as well as the blog world pretty soon...

1 comment:

Becca's Dirt said...

Too bad for our dear Alabama. Auburn is kicking butt this year. Oh well we had the title last year. Have a good Monday.