Saturday, April 28, 2012

Book Club


Last night was the fourth Friday which means...BOOK CLUB!  I was so excited because our first book was The Hunger Games.  Which you know I loved!  I enjoyed getting to discuss the book and characters.  Although we're kinda new to this whole thing so was mostly discussed other books.  We were going to read 50 Shades of Gray next but decided we would be to embarassed to discuss it.  However we discussed a lot about it so we probably should have just gone ahead and read it. 

Kristen was the host this month and she chose to have it our local O'Charleys.  It was a lot of fun, they have a new drink a Cherry Limeade Margarita that is to die for!

This was our group last night. I guess I need to take my real camera next time!

Kristen brought Cheescake Factory cheescake for dessert!
 
It was a fun night with fun girls.  I'm already looking forward to next month.
 
 


No comments: