Monday, April 16, 2012

Wedding Fun


We had a wonderfully busy weekend!  Mine started Friday afternoon at the Bridesmaids Brunch at the botanical gardens. 
I have been looking forward to my cousins wedding for months.  Ryan and I have been closefor years and it was so special to get to be a part of their special day.  Natalie's aunts threw a lovely lunch and it was a beautiful day to spend at the gardens!
Me and my Aunt Pam (mother of the groom)

Me, Aunt Pam, Pam's mom and The bride

The beautiful bride Natalie.

After the brunch I ran to do some shopping.  I had ordered a dress to wear the the rehearsal/dinner but it didn't arrive in time (actually when I got home they had tried to deliver it at 5:30 on Friday but I'd already gone by then!).  I really like the dress I ended up getting.  It's a great little black dress!



John and Hope.  John looks scared everytime I take his picture using the flash.

Me, Ryan and John

Mark, Elizabeth, Ryan, me and John.  The five of us have had a ball growing up together.

Natalie, I wish I'd gotten a full length shot, her dress was beautiful!
Sister and I got to sit at the same table.
They had a cute slide show and then after dinner they showed a video that was so cute.  The videographer had interviewed Ryan & Natalie and then each of their parents about their love story, how they met & fell in love.  It was so so so good.
I ended up spending the night with Ryan and his parents cause they live so close and I could sleep later!  The wedding day started early with hair and makeup around 10:00am.
I didn't take many pictures on Saturday...but I had to capture this cutie.  How precious is he in that tux?  He was upset when he found out he had to give it back.  He wore it all day long and we could barley get him to take it off to eat.  He was so good all day and loved hanging out with Uncle John and the boys.

Natalie looked beyond beautiful.  She wore her mom's dress and it was amazing.  She looked so classic and timeless!

By far Porter's favorite thing was riding the bus.  They rented a charter bus to haul the wedding party around all day.
Eating lunch.
Uncle John's shadow.  He even followed John as he was seating people before the wedding.  He would rather be with the big boys than the kids.

My handsome husband.  It was good to finally see him. By this time I was looking a hot mess.

My brother's and their girls.

Kissing the night goodbye.
It was a long day but so much fun.  I'm so happy for Ryan and Natalie and was so honored to be a part of their day!

No comments: