Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Barrett's First Easter

 
We had a wonderful Easter weekend.
Saturday started pretty early, we all went to Ava's softball game.  More on that later.
After the softball game we went to my Grandmother's house for lunch.  I love going to my grandmother's on Saturday because we can spend a lot more time with her and we aren't rushed to get to the next place.
Here we are hunting eggs.  We were pitiful this year.  I only found one egg but I didn't feel so bad because John only found one too.  No you aren't seeing double, Hope and I were wearing the same shirt. 
We thought it was pretty funny!
I promised Barrett we would dye eggs when we got home.  He could barely contain his excitement.  I started with a dozen eggs, I ended up with 7 to dye.  I'm awesome.
 
His Daddy loves him!
 
The Easter bunny came to see him.  Again he was so excited.  I love his sleepy little face.  I have to add that he slept 11 hours straight Saturday night.  It was the first night since he was born that I got 8 straight hours of sleep and it was glorious. 
My little bunny.   
 
I promised mom that we would get a family picture Christmas morning.  Well since my water broke and we ended up having a baby Christmas morning, I promised we'd get a family picture Easter morning. 
 
All the grandkids.  Porter got sunglasses in his Easter basket.  He wore them all morning.

Our family.  I love this picture.

Ally Bama got to go to Nana's house for the first time in a few weeks.  She was thrilled.

I love this picture of my parents with Barrett. The look on Ally's face is pretty priceless too.  Bless her heart, she's still not quite sure what to make of all the attention Barrett gets. 
We went to Patrick's parents for dinner as usual I didn't take a single picture but we had a great time and everything was delicious.
 

No comments: