Sunday, April 7, 2013

Weekend Fun

We've had a great low key weekend.  The weather is finally beautiful and I think it's here to stay (although its supposed to storm this week).  We tried to enjoy it as much as we could. We got take out Friday night and watched a movie after we put Barrett to bed.  
Saturday Patrick was off work and we got to spend the whole day together.  We washed my car and then did a little shopping and errand running.  Simple stuff that we never really do together but it was fun!
I spent some time enjoying the sun on the deck reading.  For book club this month we're reading "Sparkly Green Earrings" and I'm enjoying it so far.  It's a really easy read.
Patrick had to work Sunday. :(  Barrett and I went to church and then to mom and dad's for lunch.  He was so happy and smiley.  He did get fussy toward the end of church but I'm not complaining.  He rolled over for everyone to see.  He's just so stinkin cute!
Nonna Donna came up to see him.  He was fussy but he snuggled up to her and went right to sleep.

He looked so handsome for church and I wanted to get a picture of his pretty blue eyes in his blue outfit.  It didn't happen.  We enjoyed the afternoon on the deck at mom and dad's with John and Hope until it was time to go home. 
It was a great weekend, I'm looking forward to work.  It's officially sign season and we are busy busy busy.

No comments: