Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekend Review


We had a great weekend! 


Friday night was our monthly book club.  I am enjoying this little get together so much each month.  It really is such a random group of girls but we're having a great time.  This month we ready Silver Linings Playbook. I loved the book. We watched the movie and I enjoyed it too but it was a lot different than the book.  I love Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper.  



Saturday we went to a birthday party.  It was the most random thing.  A friend that I graduated high school with had a friend with a son named Barrett and she was looking to sell some of his monogrammed things.  So I went to meet her and shop! Ha!  Turns out her name was Maggie, I thought that was pretty funny.  I got several pieces they're all bigger sizes for next year.  I was so excited!  She and her husband are also a house divided so there were a couple reversible pieces for football season, that made me smile!


I was also so excited to go and see Jessica and Jackson.  I don't know if I ever mentioned Jessica on the blog.  Our due dates were 3 days apart and we ended up delivering 3 days apart (3 weeks early).  She was the first person to come visit us in the hospital because she was there too! :)
Here we are with Barrett and Jackson.  They partied too hard.


We drug out the bouncy play thing, (I have no idea what this thing is actually called).  Barrett has really enjoyed it.  
He also found his feet this week.  So cute watching him discover new things. He gets so excited, so do we!
I bought several veggies tonight to start making baby food.  Plus we're gearing up for my 10 year high school reunion this weekend.  Yikes, I don't feel old enough to be going to a 10 year reunion.


No comments: