Thursday, April 17, 2014

Wednesday Weigh-In


I realize it's been a month since I last posted a Wednesday Weigh-In.  (I also realize today is Thursday)  Life got in the way for a bit but I'm back.  I fell off the wagon for a few weeks.  If I had lost all the weight that I've gained and lost over the last two months I'd almost be at my goal weight. *sigh* But I'm not going to let that get me down.  I've still got a way to go but I'll get there.
Current Weight: 173.6
+0.8lbs
38.6lbs to go
My goal is to lose another 15lbs by May 31st.  That's roughly 6 weeks.  I know I can do it.  I've just got to get serious. 
I haven't been going to the gym as much lately and I haven't been paying as much attention to what I'm eating.  I'm trying to eat breakfast and make wise choices.  Patrick is on second shift so I either have to go to the gym in the morning or get a sitter and go at night.  I like going in the morning but that 4:15 wake up call is early.  Which makes me sound like a baby because Patrick gets up at 4:00 when he's on day shift so I guess I should just suck it up.


No comments: