Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday Favorites


So much for blogging more than once a week.  Here are a few of my favorites this week.

Spray  Tan!
I got my first one this week and I love it.  I needed a little color before my trip and my friend Jessica owns a salon so she sprayed my last night.  I just love it.  I had two people ask me today if I had a good trip because I was so tan they thought I just got back.  I will definitely be doing it again.  If you're local send me message and I'll let you know where.  a little off subject but I love how skinny I look in that mirror.

Ok this isn't necessarily a favorite but the gypsy circus is in town and there was a camel just hanging out on the side of the highway today.  Not everyday you see that.


I heard a weird noise today and walked into the kitchen to find this.  Barrett had dumped the whole box of Fruit Loops on the table and floor. 

I saw these pjs at target this week and I think I need them.  

And for my absolute favorite of the week...I'm headed to 4 days of fun in the sun.  I'm so excited to sleep late and lounge around.  I already miss my boys but I'm sure they're doing great!


No comments: