Thursday, March 12, 2015

Horton House Daily: Week 10



Day 64:  Yet another weather day stuck at home.  This time it was for ice.  It didn't get too bad around our house but it was better to play it safe and stay in.  They delivered our new furniture and I love it so much.  My house was a disaster after being home all day and I was working on some things for work so I pretty much just let Barrett do whatever he wanted.  He's started wanting to help me unload the dishwasher.  It takes twice as long but I want him to want to help.


Day 65:  We met Jessica, Jackson, Brittany, Collin. Caleb and Kristen for dinner.  Yes, we went to dinner with 3 two year olds.  It wasn't as bad as it sounds.


Day 66:  We went to my cousin's baby's baptism.  Afterwards they had dinner and Barrett made a friend.  I love watching him interact with other kids.


Day 67:  My mom watched Barrett while I worked for a couple of hours.  I loved this picture of him swinging with my dad. 

Day 68:  Patrick brought home a boston butt from work and Barrett ate so much of it while it was cold.  He didn't want any after we heated it up.  Also Brittany cut his hair and he looks to grown up.



Day 69:  He went on an adventure to the mailbox at work and came back with a balloon. He was so excited.


Day 70:  This is the longest my real nails have ever been in my whole life.  I know they aren't really that long but compared to what they usually are they look amazing.

No comments: