Thursday, April 2, 2015

Horton House Daily: Week 13

Week 13 has been a fun one.  We've been up to lots of fun stuff.  We're loving this weather!
Day 85:  We met Jackson and Jessica at the park after work.  It was a fun afternoon with these boys.
Day 86:  We went to a fun Easter playdate with our group of boys.  Amy hosted such a fun morning.  We hunted Easter eggs and the boys destroyed their house and a good time was had by all!
Day 87:  Our 7th Anniversary.  I look at those two kids and think they had no idea what was in store for them.  This past year has had its share of ups and downs.  We've laughed and cried and prayed our way through them all.  It's not always easy but it's always worth it.
Day 88:  We went to dinner to celebrate our anniversary.  I posted on instagram "celebrating 7 years of living with clean underwear on the kitchen table."  Because there are those things that you don't know about someone until you live with them. When that person is your spouse, you just have to learn to live with some of the things. Like laundry on your kitchen table.
Day 89:  Barrett was out of school this week for Spring Break so Anna offered to watch him Monday and she sent me this picture of the boys playing together.  They are so cute together and I just love their sweet little friendship.  I'm thankful for sweet friends that offer to watch Barrett for me.
Day 90:  We've reached the "I do it." stage.  It took him about 20 minutes but he finally got them on.
Day 91:  Barrett and I dined al fresco.  It was such a beautiful night.  We're loving this spring weather.
We're looking forward to a fun, busy weekend.  I'll be back next week with a full Easter recap.


No comments: