Monday, August 31, 2015

14 Weeks




How Far Along: 14 weeks, Hello 2nd trimester! :)
Size of baby: Navel orange
Maternity Clothes: Jeans, yes, I can still get away with some of my elastic waist pants and shorts.  I haven't had to wear tops yet.  Most of my tops are flowy enough that they work just fine.
Gender: I think boy but we'll know for sure in a couple of weeks.
Movement: Not yet, I can't wait though.
Sleep: HA! Barrett slept good for a couple of nights then woke up about 4 times last night, luckily Patrick got up with him.  But I still didn't sleep well.  Here's to hoping we get to sleep through the night soon.
What I miss:  Feeling like myself.  Having energy and not feeling sick all the time.
Cravings: Fresh fruit and anything spicy.
Symptoms: Exhaustion and nausea.
Best Moment this week: Saying goodbye to the first trimester.  We have so much to do but I'm so ready to meet this baby.

No comments: