Monday, January 18, 2016

AveryAnn's Shower


Last weekend, some sweet friends hosted a small shower for AveryAnn and me and it was so perfect.  I debated having another shower but I'm so glad I did.  I was so much fun and I loved getting to visit and celebrate our sweet baby with everyone.

(I don't know why it's so blurry.)
I love these girls.  I've been so blessed with great friends all throughout my life and I've so enjoyed this season of life with them.  We have 13 kids (5 and under) and two more on the way in this group. 


I can't wait to meet baby Dawson too.  I have loved being pregnant with Anna.  We've enjoyed celebrating and commiserating together over the last 9 months.  She's due any day and I can't wait.

My Mom and sister. 
 
I hate I didn't get a picture with everyone.  We had lots more family there and it meant the world to me.  We got so many sweet outfits and a ton of diapers to get us started.  My friends went in together and got us a great carrier that I can't wait to use.  I'm so ready for this baby to be here and use all these sweet gifts!  It's getting so real.  5 weeks or less.


No comments: