Sunday, October 8, 2017

Fall Bucket List

We had so much fun this summer marking things off our Summer Bucket List, so I decided to create a little Fall Bucket list for the season.  Again, most of these are things we were planning on doing anyway but it's fun to get to mark them off our list!
(this picture is terrible)

On our list is
    • Family trip to the Pumpkin Patch- We didn't make it last year and I really want to go this year.
    • Make Smores-  We do this often but I usually do them in the oven.  I want to build a fire and let the kids roast the marshmallows.
    • Paint Pumpkins-  We've never done this but it sounds much easier than carving them.
    • Watch Hocus Pocus-  Is it even Halloween if you don't watch Hocus Pocus?
    • Choose Halloween Costumes-  We've kind of already done this but I haven't ordered them yet.
    • Garth Brooks Date Night-  This is coming up this week and we're so excited!
    • Trick-or-Treat-  We love hosting a few friends each Halloween and Trick-or-Treating.
    • Friday Night Football Game-  I love Friday Night Football and I think the kids will too!
    • Family Pictures-  I love having family pictures made each Fall.
    • Make an apple pie-  I think Barrett would love to do this.
    • Drive and look at the leaves-  I'm hoping the leaves are pretty this year.  Barrett is so excited to see them!
These are just the few things I hope we get to do this season.  Who knows if we'll get to them or not. 

No comments: