Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Wednesday Weigh-In: Week Twenty-One

It's surgery day!
I've been waiting for this day for years.  I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous.  I imagine anyone would be.  But I know it's going to be so worth it.  I'm so thankful for my village that is making this possible.  My eating has been all over the place this week and because of that I didn't make my surgery goal.  But I'm close and hopefully I'll be there in no time.  I'm so close to my end goal and that makes me absolutely giddy.  I was able to make it to HIIT twice this week and I'm glad that I did.  I'm already dreading having to miss 6 weeks.  Hopefully I won't lose too much ground while I'm out.  My intention is to go to the civic center and walk during class so that I don't get out of the habit of going. 
-0.6lbs this week.  Every little bit counts.  I'm a little mad at myself for not making my goal but I can't dwell on it.  If said that as long as I don't gain I'm happy. 
I am 19lbs away from my goal weight.  Four months ago I only dreamed I'd be here.  I know I say this every week but I am so proud of how far I've come.  It's so hard to make the change and commit to it but it is so worth it.
That's all for today!  If you think about it say a little prayer for me today, that the surgery goes as planned and that the recovery is easy.  (that's what I'm most concerned about) 


No comments: