Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Wednesday Weigh-In: Week 13 & 14

Ooops, I did it again.  I ate sweets and couldn't stop.  I've avoided the scale and I'm pretty sure I've gained those same 5 damn pounds again. I didn't weigh in today because I just don't need that negativity in my life right now.  I have a crazy busy week this week and I haven't been able to go to the gym at all.  I'm itching to go but I just haven't been able to work it in.  So is life.  I feel like I'm at a bit of a crossroads.  I've been obsessed with a number on a scale.  I've got about 15 pounds of excess weight I need to lose according to my last body fat analysis.  I've felt a little hopeless with that number and haven't been doing what it takes to make it move. I'm trying not to get down and frustrated but its hard. 
When I start to feel discouraged, I usually pull up a comparison shot and realize how far I've already come.  I'm so proud of how far I've come.  I really do want to feel good.  I can tell I've been eating like crap lately, but I can't make myself not eat the pie at night, or the Reese eggs.  I took almost all of our Easter candy to Barrett's classroom today to get it out of our house. (The teacher asked us to bring candy because they were almost out)  I've been better this week.  I'm really just trying to make better choices every meal, every day.  I know it's worth it.  I just have to keep reminding myself. 
Thanks for hanging around for this rambling post. 

No comments: