Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Last bit of Summer Fun!

We are back into the full swing of things around here.  Summer is a thing of the past, now if the weather would get the hint we'd be doing good.  Barrett is loving school.  He loves riding the bus and thinks he is big stuff.  It makes me so happy and so sad all at the same time.  AveryAnn started 2K last week and is loving it too.  
The week school started our PTA hosted Popsicles on the patio for the new families.  We got to tour the school and talk to his teacher more.  I also got talked into being Room Mother.  Jessica and I are Co-Room Mothers so we're in it together. 

These two have started playing really well together.  They are the sweetest and I love how much the love each other.

We went to a park close to our house one afternoon.  Barrett was determined to do these rings.  He ended up falling and busting his lip but he kept trying.  I'm thinking it was all the American Ninja Warrior he's been watching.

Messy hair and pb&J on her face.  She does not care!

Love this one of them sliding together!

She also loves her babies.  She's always got a baby close and I end up watching them very often.

Snuggled up together watching the ipad. 

The last day of summer we met our friends at Let's Play for one last HooRah!  It was so much fun!

Love these two!

Barrett and I had a movie night after AveryAnn went to bed one night.  We watched the Rugrats Movie and it was some sweet one on one time that we don't get nearly enough.

Jackson got to ride the bus to school with Barrett the day his baby brother was born.

They were so cute!  I was glad Barrett had Jackson because he said he cried Friday when he got to school.  

The next day was AveryAnn's first day of preschool and after I dropped her off I went to the hospital to see Jessica.  I didn't think I'd get to hold the baby because he had to go to the NICU but he got released and they brought him to the room while I was there!  I was so excited to get my hands on this baby.  He will never know how many people have prayed for him.  

This girl is something else.  She loves to wear her "fancy" hat as she calls it.

They went to workout with me.  I'm trying to get back into the routine of going but it's been really hard with Patrick working as much as he's working.


Patrick took off work one day and he took Barrett to the bus stop.  Barrett was so happy.

Last Friday night the kids and I headed to Meet the Rockets to see Ava make her debut with the Marching band.  We are so proud of her and can't wait to watch some Friday night football.


It was raining so they had to do the performance in the gym.  It was really loud and my kids didn't love that but they had fun.

Saturday night we went to see baby Jonah (again).  My kids are obsessed with him.  I captioned this photo "Welcome to crazytown"  

Barrett put this on Saturday afternoon and couldn't wait to go play with Jackson.
It's been a fun month!  I can't believe we're so close to September and football!  We're so ready, and I'm ready for boots and sweaters!

No comments: