Thursday, December 27, 2018

Field Trips and Parties, Parties, Parties.

On Tuesday, the 18th, Barrett had a field trip and AveryAnn had her Christmas party.  Patrick took off work to go to AveryAnn's party and I went to the McWane center.  We'd never been and Barrett was so excited.  We had a great time but it was chaos and I was already exhausted and it was just a bit overwhelming. 


Barrett really enjoyed it though.   We're excited to go back, they got a family membership for Christmas so we're going to get to go a lot this year!
While we were at McWane, AveryAnn and Daddy were partying with the two year olds at school.  A lot of her friends were out sick.



They had a fun morning together!  

Then that night we went to the Horton's to celebrate Patrick's mom's birthday.

And this is how I was feeling.  I get this way every year.  The stress of the holidays gets to me every year.  I try and try to organize and plan and not get worked up, but it happens every single year.  

The kids stayed with my parents and AveryAnn added more decorations to the tree.
Friday, we had Barrett and Jackson's birthday playdate.  We were missing a lot of our friends but the boys still had a blast!  The girls had fun playing together too this year! 
Friday night, we had our annual gingerbread house competition.  Barrett was so excited to decorate his!   AveryAnn had fun too.


My mom put their houses together with hot glue and they got to decorate however they wanted!  It's always a fun night!  My kids spent the night with my parents so I could finish shopping Saturday morning.

Saturday night we went to my Aunt and Uncles house for the Slovensky family party.  Patrick had to work the bowl game so my parents rode with us.  We had a fun night.  This was the only picture both kids were looking at the camera and I look like a crazy person.  Which is about right.





No comments: