Thursday, December 6, 2018

SANTA...I Know Him!

We made our annual trip to Bass Pro Shop last night to see the Santa Claus.  The kids have been talking about it for days.  I love this tradition.  I went with my brother and his kids when they were little and now I get to go with my own kids.  Last year we had a bit of a wait but we must have timed it just right this year because we walked right in line and waited maybe 10 minutes.
No tears this year.  I was shocked.  Last year was the first year Barrett didn't cry and AveryAnn didn't cry this year.  She was a little unsure when I sat her up there but Santa started talking to her and she was fine.

Barrett told him he wanted a "toy pet dinosaur".  All he's talked about is an RC car.  So when we asked him why he didn't ask for that he said, "I already told him that at school, I didn't want to tell him the same thing." ha ha!  He looks so old in these pictures.  

AveryAnn wants a Barbie and a pink house.  She saw the dollhouses at Hobby Lobby last week and I didn't think we were going to get to leave without one.  I told her she had to tell Santa so she's been saying all week, "I tell Santa I want pink house!".  It's been so sweet!

These two have been really good this year so hopefully Santa delivers all they're wishing for!

No comments: