Tuesday, July 16, 2019

June: Everything I've Missed

Catching up from June.  
Since Brittany and I both work downtown now, we joined this fun "Ladies who Lunch" group in town.  We meet at a different local restaurant once a month.  The June meeting was at Paramount.  It was a lot of fun.

Sister rocked her cast for the first couple of weeks of the month.

Father's Day was fun at my parents house.  I took this picture of my parents with the caption "really enjoyed the visit with my parents".

We finally got to use our season passes to Alabama Adventure.

John and Madelyn met us there and we had a really fun day!


She loved the bumper boats




She passed out before we even got to the car.

I painted her nails for the first time.  She was so excited and she sat so still!

We got to go to the Big Spoon Team Party


Barrett celebrated his half birthday!   He was very excited about it this year!  I can not believe he's 6.5 years old.

We got the boys together for the first time this summer.  We put the fun in dysfunctional.

The sweetest kindergarten teacher brought Barrett some Christmas in July Tree cakes for his half birthday.  She is the best. We already miss her so much! 
I've got a few more things to post from June but this little catch up will due for now.

No comments: