Saturday, October 17, 2009

Homecoming at the Capstone

VS



This week is homecoming at Alabama. When I think of this week I am quickly reminded of my freshmen year when I pledged a sorority and we had to pomp all week long. It was the most awful experience of my life. Okay that might be a bit much but it wasn't fun at all. I think it rains the entire week every year and that year was no different. I, being a pledge, had to log like 20 hours pomping. We were partnered with a fraternity but they didn't help much. It was just another excuse to hang out and drink. Our lawn looked awesome we had this huge elephant that had to be put up using a crane truck! (I ended up dropping out of the sorority, it just wasn't the social scene I wanted to be a part of!)

Usually the school schedules an easy victory for the HC game. We on the other hand are playing South Carolina. This is an SEC game and the Gamecocks aren't doing to bad this year. The theme this week is Vict'ry Chicken. I am making Buffalo Chicken Dip. We'll have chicken wings, chicken fingers, chicken salad, and bar-b-que chicken. It's sure to be a good time.
Roll Tide Roll

No comments: