Thursday, October 1, 2009

Kentucky or bust

Over the past few weeks you might have confused my blog with that of a football blog. That's all that's been going on in my life lately. Well this weekend is no different. Tomorrow afternoon my sister, her friend Amy, my cousin Bullet and I will be heading to Nashville to watch my cousin cheer at her high school football game. Then Saturday we will rise bright and early and make the three hour drive to Lexington, Kentucky to watch the Crimson Tide take on the Kentucky Wildcats in another week of SEC play. I haven't been to many away games so I'm pretty excited to get to go.

Also my sweet friend Caroline had baby Jasper today. Don't really know a lot of details but he was delivered via c-section this afternoon. Both Mommy and Baby are doing well. Congratulations to the Adams'!!!

No comments: