Friday, October 23, 2009

Homecoming Tailgate Review!

Finally, I know you've all been anxiously awaiting the Vict'ry Chicken Tailgate review. Well let me start by saying I'm terrible at taking photos of food ( and people at tailgates apparently). But believe me when I tell you that we had every kind of chicken you could think of. We had chicken fingers, hot wings, mild wings, boneless wings, fried chicken, and baked chicken. We had chicken salad and chicken dip. There was chicken everywhere! It was so good. My favorite was the mild wings. They were from publix and they were so good. I got to go to the parade for the first time since my freshmen year when I was in it. It was fun. I love just walking around campus seeing all the people. Here are a few photos from the day.

Me, Dad, Elizabeth and Ally at the Parade


The decorations outside the communications building.



The Team Captains!

Governor Bob Riley blowing his nose!!!TOUCHDOWN!!! Thank you Mark Ingram!Roll Tide!

This week we're going to Roll over Lane Kiffin and the volunteers!

No comments: