Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Boys of Fall

I love this video and song.  I watched it for the first time today and just had to share it.  It gave me goosebumps.  I love football.  I love the memories I have from high school school and I love making new memories each season at the Bama games.  I'm so ready for September 4.  I already know what I'm going to wear and cook!

Here are just a few other things I am so looking forward to this fall...
  • Scarfs, hats, coats
  • Halloween
  • Thanksgiving
  • Decorating for fall and then for Christmas
  • Cooler weather
  • The pumpkin patch
  • The beginning of Christmas shopping (never thought I'd say that!)
  • Chile and cornbread (really any kind of soup)
  • Boots
  • Sweaters
  • Cute jeans
  • The leaves changing
Can you tell I'm so ready for the season's change!

No comments: