Saturday, August 7, 2010

I'm still here...

I'm not sure why but I'm a terrible blogger in the warmer months. You'd think I could get more blogging done since it's hot as you know where so all I've really been doing lately is hang out inside.  But anyways I'm here now and that's all that matters, right? So what have I been up to?
I finished my 2nd round of bootcamp. 
Here are my "after" pictures.
These aren't the most flattering.  I know my hair looks wonderful! (And my dad will die when he sees the I've posted a photo of the laundry room.)



My sister made and awesome dinner the other night. 
Greek pizzas.  They are so yummy!
Do you see the face?  She made it especially for me.  Isn't she the greatest!

Last night I went to Patrick's niece's 5th birthday party.  It was a Wizard of Oz themed spend the night party.  There were 5 girls that spent the night.  I stayed to help Allison after all the parents left.  We made bracelets, colored pages and painted toenails.  We were pooped but I've heard the girls were still going strong at 1:00 am.  I left at 11! 

Patrick's brother Thomas with all the girls before he had to go to work.  I know he was sad he had to miss this part of the party.  The girls were so cute!


Poor Bella didn't know what to think.  She didn't enjoy all the company but she was good!

No comments: