Monday, August 23, 2010

Patrick's 29th Birthday

We had a great day Saturday.  I love celebrating birthdays!  Luckily Patrick was off for his birthday so we got to celebrate all day long!  (I've been spoiled since his schedule at work had been a little messed up this month due to some new equipment they're getting and he's been off 2 Saturday's in a row and is working day shift this week.  He has to go back to night shift this Saturday though.)
When I got up Saturday morning I made breakfast.  I was going to make biscuits but I was missing something so I made popovers instead.  I'd never made them before but they turned out pretty good.  I also made scrambled eggs and bacon.  It was pretty good. 
Patrick eating his birthday breakfast.
Present time. 
Just something to go in our den when we get it finished! 

After breakfast and presents we ran a few errands and went to visit his parents.  It was so nice to get to hang out all day!   For dinner we headed to Carrabbas.  We joined their birthday club and they sent us a coupon to buy one entree get one free.  Pretty good deal if you ask me.
Patrick struggled to open his eyes and take the picture at the same time.  This is the best he could do! 
Last night we went back to my in-laws to have his birthday dinner with his family!  It was lots of fun as always! Melissa cooked enough for an army and it was so yummy!

No comments: