Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy Wednesday!


This morning Patrick's brother had back surgery.  They had to be at the hospital super early so I offered to take Tripp and Ashlyn to school since I work right by their school.  They were so sweet and cute.  They were up, fed, dressed and ready by 7:00, we didn't have to leave till 7:40.  So we took some pictures to pass the time. 
Thomas is out of surgery and in a lot of pain so if you could say a little prayer for him today we would all appreciate it.  I'm just so thankful for our healthy family.  I think about all those families with critically ill children, parents, brothers and sisters and I can't help but be thankful.  Even though this was a big deal to us (and any surgery is a big deal) I know it can't even compare to some of the life and death situations and decisions some people a faced with daily.

No comments: