Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hey Rebel Black Bears..

We didn't exactly beat the hell out of you, but we did win and at this point we'll take all the wins we can get.  It was a long day in Tuscaloosa to say the least.  We had a great time but I do not like a late kickoff.  I was exhausted before the game even started.  I got to see some old friends.  I missed a few but we'll hopefully get to meet up and another game.  I'm just going to let the photos do the talking this week.
Sisters

My best friend roommate for 3 years Kristen.

Roomies.  Kristen, me and Lorie.  Reunited in Tuscaloosa for the first time since we lived together.

Sister. 

Matthew's birthday celebration.

Three generations of Hand boys.

Elizabeth made Matthew a birthday cake.  He wanted a chocolate cake with Crimson icing.

Kristen doesn't really like football.  She only went to a handful of games while we were in school.  I was so excited that she went with me.  We had fun.

Dad was "Fan of the Game" he was on the jumbotron and got a $100 Texaco gift card.  He was so excited.  I missed him on the big screen and I was really upset about it.  Everyone said he got a lot of air time in the stadium.  I can't believe I missed it.
 Alabama 23- Ole Miss 10

No comments: