Sunday, October 31, 2010

Soccer Saturday

Saturday morning I went to watch my sweet niece and nephew play soccer.  They only have one week left to play so I was excited I got to watch them.  Drew's team was undefeated...until Saturday that is.  I felt bad for him.  Ava's team did great.  I think they won.  My favorite part was while Drew was playing Ava, Porter, and Harper were all cheering for him.  It was the sweetest thing ever!





Sweetest picture ever!


I was a great day! Saturday night I went to my parents house to watch the Auburn game and work on some stuff.  Porter and Harper were spending the night and the first time they showed the crowd at the game Porter said, "There's Lizabeth!".  Cause last week she was at the Bama game and we kept saying that.  Funny thing is she was sitting at the dining room table when he said it.  We told him she was here not there.  So then he started saying "There's Amy" cause she wasn't at the house this weekend.  It was so cute.  He feel asleep before I left but told me to spend the night.  He was upset this morning when he woke up and I was not there!

No comments: