Saturday, October 23, 2010

Third Saturday in October

Which is actually the fourth Saturday in October but no one else seems to be bothered by that and continue to call it the third Saturday so I'm just gonna roll with it.
VS


The Tide is traveling to Knoxville to take on the Vols.  Tennessee has struggled this year.  They almost got beat by UAB, but then a last minute penalty cost them the LSU game.  They are dead last in the SEC East but that doesn't really matter to me.  All that matters is how each team plays today.  We're having a little tailgate party here at the  house.  Chili and Broccoli Cheese soup even though it's going to be 80 degrees outside.  I'm still excited about it.  I'm glad we have the week off next week.  We need it!  Patrick is off today so I'm excited we get to spend some time together...hopefully both of our teams will win! 
RoLL TiDE RoLL!

No comments: