Friday, November 18, 2011

Jealous?

Tonight Ellie made her first trip to Aunt Maggie's house.  She was so excited!  It was kind of surreal.  Joe came with Lorie and it was like being right back at 1216 14th Street in Tuscaloosa.  We were chatting and crafting and Joe was watching football and basketball.  Only now there's a baby and a poodle ;)
Joesph put up with us all the time.  He felt like our 4th room mate he was at our house so much.  I'm pretty sure I never had to take out the garbage or fill up the ice trays those last two years.  Joesph made sure it was done.  He wasn't "one of the girls" but he could definitely hold his own with us.  He and Patrick both have always respected the friendship that Lorie, Kristen and I share.  I think it's so important to have good friends and I'm so happy that our men think so too!
 
Ally was just a little bit jealous when I was holding Ellie.  I don't know how she's going to react to a baby when the time comes.
Day 321

No comments: