Sunday, February 12, 2012

Photo Challenge Catch-up

I've been keeping up with the challenge on Instagram, but I wanted to keep it here too.    I've enjoyed having a prompt each day.  It's made this project a bit easier. 



My front door.  Yes, this is still my Christmas wreath but it's just a gold bow so I figured it could stay till spring.
Day 9



Self-portrait.  I didn't actually take a picture of myself.  I meant to with my margarita but I forgot. These are some outtakes from a Christmas party.  I thought these three faces best represented me.
Day 10



What makes you happy.
Last night Patrick and I were able to go out to dinner together.  We had to take some things back to the mall.  Patrick wanted to get some jeans.  Why oh why does he insist on not trying things on.  I don't really understand it. But anyways, we decided to go to dinner.  I don't know if y'all heard or not but Valentines Day is Tuesday meaning everywhere had a wait of an hour or longer.  We went to Carraba's and once we smelled the food we knew we had to stay.  We stood in the bar area had a drink and watched basketball then two seats opened up at the bar so we just ate there.  This is where we were when we heard the news that Whitney Houston had passed away.  So sad.  Patrick said it's all Bobby Brown's fault, not that he actually killed her but her life was never the same after him.  I felt like we needed to go home and watch The Bodyguard, but we didn't.
Day 11

No comments: