Friday, February 24, 2012

Mardi Gras Party

Last Friday was the 16th Annual Mardi Gras Party at our church.  You can check out last years HERE.  We had a ball.  Patrick actually got to go with me, he had head home early but I was still glad he got to be there.
Hope & John, Patrick & Me, Ryan & Natalie and Mark. I'm so excited for Ryan & Natalie's wedding in April.

Grown-ups :)

Some of our table.

Love this guy.
Babo & Papa and Me & Mark.  Mark's taking a Social Dance class at Alabama, so we were trying to be all "Dancing with the Stars".  I felt like Cheryl Burke when I'm pretty sure I looked more like Kate Gosslin. Mark was definitely channeling Maks. It was fun none the less.

Ryan showing off his signature move, the broken ankle.

John & Hope.  It was their first Mard Gras party.  I'm pretty sure they had fun!
John's friend Zac, Mark and John.  These boys are so funny.  I can't believe how grown up they are.  Seems like just yesterday they were terrorizing the neighborhood on golf carts. {Sigh}

It was a fun night spent with some of my favorite people.  I missed the girls (Kristen, Liz and Amy) but seeing the guys break out some moves like jagger was pretty priceless.

No comments: