Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekly Random Picture post

First of all, the swelling in my ankle finally went down Thursday.  Now, I'm just peeling like a snake. 
 
Ally got a haircut.  She's a fan of the shorter do.
 
Friday, baby Elise turned 6 months old.  I can't believe she's already half a year old.  She is so sweet and so fun.  Girl has good taste too, she was trying to get my diamonds and pearls the whole time I held her.
 
Ally found a spot on my throw pillow.  She managed to curl her whole body on it while I did house work.  It was pretty cute.
 
That's pretty much all that's been going on lately.  My nephew Drew turned 12 years old last week.  He's taller than I am and just the sweetest most handsome young man.  I can't believe he's almost a teenager. Yikes!
Right now I'm watching the finale of the Bachelor.  I already know who he picks and honestly I'm just ready for this season to be over.  Ben has been the most boring bachelor.  I'm looking forward to Emily as the Bachelorette.
 

No comments: