Wednesday, August 1, 2012

16 weeks


I feel like I look bigger in this picture than I do in real life.  I might be in denial though.
How Far Along: 16 weeks
Size of baby: Avacado
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +11lbs total
Maternity Clothes: Pants, yes. Tops, no. The pants are just way more comfortable.  I did try to wear a dress to church Sunday that wouldn't zip. Kind of a bummer.
Gender: We find out August 23rd and I can't wait!
Movement: I felt something the other day that I thought could be a kick, it felt like someone thumped me from the inside but I haven't felt it since so who knows!
Sleep: Sleep has not been great this week.  I've been ramdomly waking up at 2:30 or 3:30 and not able to go back to sleep.
What I miss: Sleeping all night.  Being able wear anything I pull out of my closet.
Cravings: Nothing really.
Symptoms: Not sleeping is really it.
Best Moment this week:  The baby's room is competely cleaned out.  I've narrowed the paint choices down.  Having a date to find out the gender.

No comments: