Tuesday, August 14, 2012

18 Weeks



How Far Along: 18 weeks
Size of baby: Large mango (8oz, 6 inches)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +11lbs total

Maternity Clothes: Pants, yes. Tops, some. The pants are just way more comfortable.

Gender: We find out August 23rd and I can't wait!

Movement: I was laying down last night and felt little flutters.  I actually felt it several times so maybe it was the baby.

Sleep: I've slept better this week.

What I miss: Sleeping all night. Being able wear anything I pull out of my closet.

Cravings: I had a random craving apple juice yesterday, we were in the car and it was like we had to stop right then and get apple juice.  Patrick thought I was a little crazy.

Symptoms: Some headaches.  I've been really emotional.  Patrick was showing me a video ( here's a link)of a walk on player from Vandy getting offered a full scholarship and I was crying like a baby.  Patrick just laughed.

Best Moment this week: I went to the lake for the day Saturday and took our big dogs.  They had a blast.  It was worth all the work it took to get them there.  My little brother asked me if I felt like I was drowning the baby when I was swimming in the lake. For the record, it didn't.  One week closer to finding out what this sweet baby is!

No comments: