Tuesday, October 2, 2012

25 Weeks


I feel like I don't look as big from the front.  It's a more realistic size.

How Far Along: 25 weeks

Size of baby: Eggplant (11in, 1.7lbs)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +20 lbs total, yikes!

Maternity Clothes: Mostly everything is maternity, I've worn a few dresses that weren't but I have to wear leggings under them.

Gender: It's a boy! So excited to finally know! And he's very close to having a name!

Movement: All the time.  He woke me up Friday night moving. 

Sleep: Not the greatest.  Patrick is working nights this month so I have slept better having the whole bed to myself.

What I miss: My ankles, these cankles aren't exactly attractive!

Cravings:  None really.

Symptoms: Still my hands falling asleep, heartburn. Swelling in my hands and feet.  I'm so sore right under my ribs on one side it feels like I've pulled a muscle and it hurts.

Best Moment this week:  Finishing the registry, I think.  Feeling him move more and more.  Panic is starting to set in, Patrick is feeling it too.  There's still so much left to do. But we'll get it all done!


No comments: