Tuesday, October 9, 2012

26 Weeks




How Far Along: 26 weeks

Size of baby: Hothouse cucumber (14in, 2lbs)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +20 lbs total, yikes!

Maternity Clothes: Mostly everything is maternity, I've worn a few dresses that weren't but I have to wear leggings under them.

Gender: It's a boy! So excited to finally know! And he's very close to having a name!

Movement: All the time.  It's the most amazing feeling! 

Sleep: I've slept great this week.

What I miss: My ankles, these cankles aren't exactly attractive!  I also miss my boots.  These pregnant calves aren't fitting into any boots this fall.

Cravings: None really.

Symptoms: Pregnancy brain big time.  I was at Target with Lorie and Ellie, I was looking at some clothes while Lorie was chasing the baby.  I found the shirt I was looking for, I went to find Lorie and put it in the buggy.  I found her but the buggy was no where to be seen.  I asked Lorie and then realized that I had been pushing it.  I had to retrace my steps but I found it.

Best Moment this week:  We've got the bedding and curtains finally ordered.  Well almost ordered.  Feeling and seeing him move all the time.  I think we've finalized most things in the nursery.  I'm excited to get to work.

2 comments:

DaisyGirl said...

I know you're really excited!!! You look so cute!

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

Cute belly!!