Tuesday, October 30, 2012

29 Weeks



How Far Along: 29 weeks
 
Size of baby: Butternut squash  (16in, 2.5lbs)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 32lbs. Yes, I gained 12lbs between my last two appointments. I was very alarmed by it. The doctor didn't seem to concerned.

Maternity Clothes: Yes, always in public.  I find myself putting outfits together that I'd never wear before but they are just so comfortable that I don't even care.

Gender: Boy!

Movement: All the time. It's the most amazing feeling!

Sleep: I've slept great this week.  I woke up on my stomach one night and the baby was going crazy.  It felt like I was laying on a actual baby that was kicking and trying to push me off of him.  Weirdest feeling ever.

What I miss: Still my ankles. My feet and ankles are so swollen all the time now. I have about 3 pairs of shoes I can wear.
 
Cravings: None really.

Symptoms: More heartburn. Leg cramps occasionally. Sciatica, It started last Thursday.  I had to crawl up the stairs in our house.  I was in tears. Thankfully, it is better.  It'll hurt every now and then.

Best Moment this week:  Getting his baby book!  I got the art done for over his crib finished!  Also his light fixture is up and running.  I wasn't sure if I was going to like but I actually really like it alot.  He went to his first homecoming game in Tuscaloosa this weekend. 

No comments: