Monday, February 11, 2013

Random picture dump

We've been staying busy lately.  Barrett is growing and changing everyday, we're just trying to enjoy and take in every moment with our baby.  Here are a few pictures from the last week or two.

I think I love his wabanub paci more than he does.  He takes it sometimes and sometimes he doesn't.  I guess its a good thing he's not attached to it.

We had a play date with Cruz, he's about 4 weeks older than Barrett.  It was fun to catch up with his sweet mom and to see what Barrett will be doing in a few weeks.

I'm embarrassed to admit this but baths have been few and far between for this little guy.  He hates them so much I only bathe him a few times a week.  I'm getting better trying manage every other day. 
He's been having some issues going to sleep at a decent hour.  This was one morning when we'd been up every hour and he was still so happy. 
I love this sweet grin!

We went to dinner out for the first time.  He did so good, slept the whole time.
We also went to Target for the first time.  Once again he slept the whole time. 
Now if only we could get him to sleep good at night.


No comments: