Tuesday, January 29, 2013

First trip to Church & Grandmamma's House

Sunday we took Barrett to church for the first time.  I was so nervous because he didn't really nurse good before we left.  I was hoping he'd go to sleep in the car and we'd just take him in his carrier and he'd sleep the whole time.  No such luck.  He was wide awake when we got there and I knew he wouldn't stay in the carrier if he wasn't asleep so I just carried him in.  He wanted to fuss when we first got there and I was so scared it wasn't going to go well.  I was able to rock and get him to sleep and he slept pretty much the whole time.  He looked so cute in his little outfit and sweater.  I didn't get a picture of him by himself though.  We were able to meet with Fr. Deering about having him baptized, which we've scheduled for March 10th.  After church we went to Nana and Grandaddy's house for lunch.  He was so hungry when we left church that he took almost 7oz in a bottle for Grandaddy while we were there. 

After church and lunch we ran home to change and then headed to Grandmamma and Grandaddy's house for Allison's birthday dinner.  He did so good there.  He got lots of attention from your cousins there too.  It was our first of many trips there as a family of three, well four Patrick insisted on taking Ally. 

.

No comments: