Friday, August 16, 2013

Five on Friday

Today I'm linking up with Darci over at The Good Life Blog.  This is one of my favorite blog linkups even though I've only done it a couple of times.  Lately this is how my brain works so it's perfect for me.

{One}
I feel like this boys gets cuter every single day.  I've totally turned into one of those people that posts to many pictures of her kids on social media.  I just can't help myself. I love him so much.  In a week he'll be 8 months old. Time slow down.


{Two}
I've become obsessive over these local trading groups on facebook.  I've gotten Barrett's Halloween costume and a cute little bubble in the last couple weeks. Well this little outfit showed up on one and it was to small for Barrett so I've been trying to find it for a few days and had zero luck.  It doesn't exist online and the handful of stores I've been to only have the matching dress.  It's driving me crazy.


{Three}
Barrett isn't crawling yet but he still manages to wiggle himself off his blanket.  I'm still not really sure how he does it. 
 
{Four}
Our computer is sick.  We aren't sure what's wrong but I think it needs professional help.  Neither Patrick nor I are real tech savy so I'm afraid we're just making it worse.  Plus a month ago we switched our internet and now we have a limit and whatever is wrong with the computer has already used 75% of our data for the month.  Which doesn't start over until 9/7.  Sometimes I really hate technology.
 
{Five}
The weather yesterday was amazing I think the high was something crazy like 78, in August. Unheard of for Alabama. Yesterday after I put Barrett to bed I just sat on the deck with Ally enjoying it.  It felt like fall.  I say it every year but Fall is my favorite time of the year for sure!

-Maggie

1 comment:

Carroll said...

Hi! Just popping by from Friday's linkup. :) What a darling little boy you have! Have a great weekend. :)