Friday, August 9, 2013

Five on Friday



{One}
I don't want to wish the time away but I'm so ready for football season.  I love knowing what my weekend plans are for the next 12 weeks.  I'm also ready for Barrett to wear the sweet outfits I've picked up for him.

{Two}
Patrick's on second shift this month.  It's only been 5 days but Barrett is already sick of me.  Patrick usually entertains him in the afternoons and I miss him.  One day we went to Target just to get out of the house after work.  Barrett sat in the buggy for the first time.  He's still a bit small but it worked. 


{Three}
Patrick's birthday is coming up this month.  I have no idea what to get him.  He is the hardest person to buy for. Ugh.

{Four}
Patrick and I love love love Big Brother.  We've been watching it for the last few years.  This year the people are just mean.  I don't remember a season where the houseguests were so hateful to each other.  It's kinda sad but I can't stop watching.  There's really no one in the house I'm rooting for but I need to know how it all works out and who wins. 

{Five}
I've been trying to plan ahead.  Again I don't want to wish the time away but I want to be prepared.  I want to enjoy the holidays and not be stressed so I've been trying to iron out some plans for Barrett's 1st birthday party.  I've got a theme and date, hopefully all the other details will fall into place.  I also got his Halloween costume today.  I'd been looking at them and someone was selling the one I wanted for really cheap so I had to go ahead get it.  It's so cute!

SO happy its the weekend.  Trying to soak up these last few weeks of summer. 

1 comment:

The A Team said...

Such a beautiful lil boy you have:)