Monday, February 17, 2014

Baby got a new pair of shoes



We had a great weekend.  Saturday I went to the gym for the first time in a week and thought I was going to die.  It was rough but I lived to tell about it and went back on Sunday.  My goal is to go everyday until the wedding.  Patrick had to work Saturday so Barrett and I went with my mom to get our dresses altered for the wedding. Yay! 
Then for the big excitement of the weekend we took Barrett to get fitted for his first pair of big boy shoes.  He needed a pair of dress shoes for the wedding and I wanted to make sure we got the right size so we went and had him fitted.  He was so cute. 






We were sad Daddy missed it but I was happy to have Nana with us.



After church Sunday we went to lunch at Nana and Granddaddy's house.  Barrett ate and ate and ate.  Here he's eating a banana and laughing.  He was pretty entertaining!



This girl is so bad.  She's been getting out of our fence each time we think we have it fixed she still gets out.  Then she won't come to you, even if you have food.  This was a last resort but it worked like a charm.  I got a blanket and spread it out in the front yard and she came and sat right beside me.  Then I felt bad because she doesn't get enough attention.  We've got to figure a way to keep her in the fence that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

The weather this weekend was beautiful.  We've got one more weekend until the wedding and we can hardly wait.  Patrick started back on day shift today and we're a happy family!
Hope y'all have a great week!


No comments: