Friday, February 14, 2014

Love Day



We are soaking up this special day of Love!  Of course I love my boys every day but it's fun to celebrate in little ways! 
I made Barrett this cute onesie at work.  He didn't want to sit still for a picture.



We don't make a big deal our of Valentines Day.  I usually make Patrick a card and get him a little treat of some sort. (usually a box of oatmeal cream pies). 



For the last few years we've gotten take out from the local Chinese place and called it a night.  We'll be doing the same tonight.  Patrick has to work so I'll probably just watch him eat when he gets home.



He got me a new corkscrew since I broke two the last time I tried to open a bottle of wine.  It's guaranteed for 20,000 corks.  Part of me wants to keep count just to see!


Hope you all have a day filled with things you love!  I hope everyone has at least one Valentine, even if it's your dog ;) 


No comments: